We manage a range of property assets for clients to include;
- Rural Estates
- Industrial Sites
- Warehouse & Distribution Sites
- Retail Units
- Residential Properties
- Car Parks
- Fishing and other Sporting Rights
The letting of the above property types is associated with several different Acts of Parliament and we have the expertise to offer professional guidance on all of them. The below list shows the main Acts that are involved with on a day to day basis;
- Agricultural Holdings Act 1986
- Agricultural Tenancies Act 1995
- Landlord and Tenant Act 1954
- Housing Act 1988
- Rent Act 1977
- Rent (Agriculture) Act 1976
As Fellows of the Central Association of Agricultural Valuers we carry the same authority of statute as solicitors to arrange long term Farm Business Tenancies.
When managing a property asset for you will ensure the following;
- If marketing is required that this I carried out in the appropriate manner reaching the appropriate potential tenants.
- We will advise on the varying styles of agreement that could be used and put forward our recommendation.
- Where applicable serve pre tenancy notices.
- When/if required serve relevant notices during a tenancy.
- Collect the rent and pay out to the client immediately withholding any agreed retention for ongoing management.
- As a firm regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority we can assist you with insurance matters.
- We will carry out inspections of the property and report on any issues that require attention.
- Oversee the day to day management of the property and be the first point of contact 24/7 for your tenant.
- Carryout negotiations on matters such as rent reviews and end of tenancy matters.
We have excellent management and accounting systems in place together with experienced and professionally qualified staff to enable clients to hand over the management of their property to us with confidence. Clients will be provided with regular finically statements setting out the income and expenditure.