Advice on all aspects
We regularly advise on all aspects of planning and development, from initial development appraisals to policy advice and submission of different types of planning applications, as well as undertaking strategic land promotion work –negotiating promotion and option agreements.
Working with established professionals
We work with established professional contacts to source supporting documentation such as ecological surveys, design drawings and structural surveys and have experience working with all of the local authorities in Worcestershire and the surrounding counties as well as a few further afield.
Happy to take control
We are happy taking complete control of your schemes or, where required, we can work with your chosen architects and professionals to support your application.
- Planning Applications
- Development Appraisals and Pre-Application Advice
- Enforcement and Retrospective Applications
- Certificates of Lawfulness
- Removal of Agricultural Occupancy Conditions
- Option and Promotion Agreements
- Discharge of Planning Conditions
- Section 106 agreements/planning obligations
- Permitted Development
- Listed Building Consent
- Householder Applications