When preparing an application for submission there are both national and local validation requirements which must be complied with in order for a local planning authority to accept and validate your application. We have experience in preparing, and sourcing, all of the required documentation and have successfully prepared and submitted applications for a variety of purposes including, but not limited to:
- Outline residential consents;
- Change of use of land and buildings (including agricultural to residential, agricultural to holiday lets, equestrian change of use);
- Equestrian stabling/facilities and manages;
- New agricultural buildings;
- Condition variation applications (for existing consents);
- New accesses;
- New agricultural workers dwellings.